Last Updated 05/04/2023
Information for Prospective Families
Our summer program will be action-packed this year! Please keep in mind that we will be closed on the following dates:
July 4th- July 5th
July 21st- July 25th
Tuition will not be required for the days that we are closed however July 4th is one of our paid holidays. Please visit the Parent Handbook for the list of our closure dates for the rest of the year.
NEW Daycare Spots are Now Available!
We have expanded our childcare capacity so we have some new spots available! Currently, we have 4 after-school spots available. At the moment, we are not able to provide transportation but we have plans to offer this service by January 2024. If you are able to provide transportation and are interested in our after-school program, please click the link below!
Steps for Enrollment
1. Review our website and check out our Parent Handbook for more information about our daycare.
2. Click the button below, to proceed to the next step.
3. The link will direct you to a Prescreening Interview Form that gives me basic information about the type of services you need.
4. Once you submit the Prescreening Interview Form, I will respond within 24 hours and reach out to schedule a tour with you. The tour can be done either in person or through Zoom.
5. After the tour, if I don't have any other inquiries, we would both determine if my daycare is a good fit for your family. If it is, I will either send you all of the paperwork via email or I can give you a printed copy.
6. Once the enrollment paperwork and the enrollment fee have been submitted, your child can attend daycare!